Travels With Dick and Judy

Follow us in our trials, triumphs and tribulations, while on the road in our motor home "The Liberty Belle". We chose to forsake the conventional lifestyle in our 3,000+ square-foot home to move into a 40-foot Winnebago Ultimate Freedom. Travel with us as we take you on the road with us in our new lifestyle.
I may grow older, but I'll never grow up!

Sunday, January 29, 2012

More of this and that!

Not much happening in the last few days, but I am so thrilled with the spice shelves that Dick made, and I wanted to post pictures for all to see.  I know we have gotten ideas from other RVers on how to improve our space, and I hope we can provide ideas to others.  As our friends and family know, Dick does most of the cooking (I am a great "go-fer" and "cleaner-upper"), and he must have numerous spices.  It is great to have all of these containers off our cabinets!



The weather is beautiful - cold (20s last night), but not as windy, and clear.  Dick and I took a driving tour yesterday through most of the other COE parks on Lake Waco, with a stop to visit our friends Terry and Joan (and Nano, their dog) along the way. We are both playing "catch up" today and Dick hopes to go fishing tomorrow.  As Joan said yesterday, we always heard "retirees" say how busy they stayed and, now, we know the truth of that statement!  Until next time!  ~judy~

No comments:

Post a Comment