We were on our way to the dump station when Judy began to smell smoke. At the same time, the generator died. Upon quick inspection, Dick suspected that the inverter had fried. In order to prevent anything worse, we disconnected all electrical cords and appliances from the outlets and since we are due to leave Sunday for the Conroe area, decided to hold off on repairs until we arrived there We used 3 heavy duty extension cords to run appliances and computers. This meant no TV, which was challenging for Logan, as well as Grampa and Grammy! At this point, can’t wait until our next stop to replace the inverter.